Senior Brand Manager - Oncology (m/f/d)
- Master's degree in life sciences, pharmacy or medicine
- Relevant experience in oncology at least 3 years with proven track record of success in marketing within biotech/ pharmaceutical industry on multiple brands and within multiple team constellations
- English and Czech languages proficiency verbally and in writing
- Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic marketing actions
- Ability to lead, motivate and coordinate cross functional teams
- Proven track record of successful leadership, management and coaching of teams and individuals, and in having developed talent and performance managed low performers
- Solid working knowledge of healthcare environment and evolving landscape
- Solid knowledge of strategic and tactical marketing principles and techniques including digital knowledge
- Solid knowledge on finance principles and processes
- Collaborate with Brand Team and In-Field Team members, facilitate cross-stakeholder discussions (with Health Care Professional (HCP) and non HCP stakeholders) and synthesize the insights gained to identify target segments, to determine brand positioning, to drive Close Loop Marketing engagement and customization and to populate Brand Plan Insights Chapter.
- Secure input and cross stakeholder viewpoints in order to develop a robust and accurate Patient Journey; propose strategic objectives for the Brand Team review based on Patient Journey findings and challenge and critique Brand Team strategies in order to ensure patient-centricity.
- Ensure all functional deliverables are consistent with branding and deliver emotional messages aligned to Brand Story.
- Guide the design and implementation of all marketing activities and include innovative marketing tactics, traditional and non-traditional partnerships, multi-channel opportunities and multi-stakeholder initiatives in order to meet strategic brand objectives.
- Ensure all in-field materials, strategies and tactics are aligned in order to drive momentum of strategic brand objectives.
- Lead the development of marketing inputs to Strategic Brand Plan, consolidate the 1-year Tactical Brand Plan and coordinate preparation of the Long Range Plan to drive brand success.
- Forecast, monitor brand KPIs, manage budget, track ROI measurements for all marketing activities in order to achieve or exceed brand plan objectives.
- Continuously encourage Brand Team members' collaboration and foster team spirit. • May be responsible for people leadership of other brand team members• Take accountability and responsibility for Brand Team activities and processes (organize / chair / facilitate Brand Team meetings).