Chemist III (m/f/d)
- Specific Education: Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry, Mass Spectrometry, or similar discipline.
- Work Experience: 3-5 years experience in Mass Spectrometry specifically.
- Special Skills: Analytical experience with industrial chemistry is a plus. Chromatography experience is essential (both GC and HPLC).
- Solid writing and organizational skills.
- Safety is our highest priority.
- Execute commitment to working safely with all aspects of the position and with others.
- Perform various types of Mass Spectrometry data acquisition on complex systems for Urethanes, Lubricants, Flame Retardants, others.
- Process Mass Spectrometry data and provide structural elucidation of chemical structures.
- Perform quantitative analysis via Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry as required.
- Write detailed technical reports and communicate in various ways with internal customers.
- Collaborate with other Lanxess Scientists to achieve synergistic results for project deliverables.
- Guide contract staff as required in experimental design and execution.
Naugatuck, Conneticut [USA]