Quality Control Chemist (m/f/d)
- Degree in Chemistry is required.
- Requires knowledge and ability to operate computers.
- Strong math skills.
- Good lab technique for quantitative analysis.
- Working knowledge of Gas Chromatograph (GC), Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AAS), pH meters, balances, titrators, High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and other sophisticated analytical equipment.
- Ability to work safely in the lab.
- Good at time management.
- Test all products to be shipped for conformity to specification and test routine and not routine samples as needed including but not limited to : NaCN scrubber, ammonia, Biosump, raw materials, etc. in support of operations and HSE.
- Assist in the development/implementation of new - experimental test procedures.
- Responsible for preparing special samples for shipment to customers.
- Enter lab data into SAP and Excel workbooks, and when necessary data from the Process Lab and Maintain standard laboratory records and notebooks for non-routine work. Interface with other stakeholders to disseminate results when necessary.
- Calibrate and maintain all laboratory equipment.
- Ensure reagents, testing solutions, laboratory supplies, sample shipping supplies, etc for QC and Process labs are ordered/prepared/available.
- Ensure equipment in Process lab is in good working order and maintained.
- Train and audit Operators on sampling and quality testing and analysis and assist as needed.
- Act as internal ISO (lead) auditor.
Lima, US [USA]