Principal Scientist - IVD (m/f/d)
- Degree in chemistry or life science discipline, a higher degree is preferred.
- Considerable work experience and knowledge gained in clinical research environment to make a significant contribution within a world-class science organization.
- Proven practical experience in general analytical laboratory procedures, including sample extraction for biological sample preparation.
- Proven practical experience of developing and validating analytical methods using chromatography and/or mass spectrometry for bioanalytical applications
- Advance scientific knowledge of clinical diagnostics and clinical toxicology drivers, trends, and technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and significant evidence of building good working relationships with collaborators.
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent organizational and networking skills.
- Experience in working to GLP and QMS requirements is an advantage
- Responsible for the scientific leadership on projects, identifying, championing, and developing innovative clinical LC-MS solutions.
- Work collaboratively in a highly matrixed organization with other professionals throughout the organization to develop innovative solutions.
- Work independently to design experiments, analyze samples, interpret data and manage complex problems to drive solutions.
- Pro-actively engage and collaborate with key opinion leaders, assimilating knowledge and contributing to novel ideas for IP filing and new product development.
- Generate appropriate technical content, through the development of robust bioanalytical LC-MS/MS methods, in line with the annual Global
- Clinical Diagnostics business plan, enabling the development of marketing initiatives to support Field Marketing and Sales activities.