Postdoctoral Researcher (m/f/d)
- We are looking for a candidate with an excellent research qualification holding a PhD in veterinary sciences, animal
sciences or nutritional biochemistry.
- The successful candidate should have knowledge in animal physiology and biochemistry and experience with molecular and biochemical techniques.
- The appointee is expected to show dedication and to be a team player.
- Practical implementation of new methods, writing research proposals and publications and a keen interest in science are expected.
- Acquisition of third-party funding is desirable.
- Working languages are English and German.
- Pursue and supervise research related to metabolic and endocrine signaling regulating energy metabolism, lactation and immune response in cattle.
- Develop and conduct in vivo and in vitro experiments, perform statistical analyses
and write scientific publications.
Leibniz-Institut für Nutztierbiologie (FBN)