Reference Materials Specialist (German speaking) (m/f/d)
- Minimum BSc educated (chemistry, biology or related subject)
- Strong verbal and written communication and excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with a second language of German.
- Highly motivated by sales and self-directed
- Some scientific background is necessary to quickly acquire good knowledge of the products and applications
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and ability to develop selling skills in a competitive environment with training provided
- As our Reference Materials Specialist within our Inside Sales Team, you will be responsible for developing the sales of the Reference Materials portfolio in the assigned territory to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
- To achieve this, you will perform a range of activities including building and maintaining relationships with existing customers and prospecting for new customers and business too in your assigned territory, by telephone, through careful planning and proactive outbound phone calls.
- You will communicate with customers via email, attend exhibitions and occasional customer visits.
- Other activities are sending and following up on quotes, contracts & tenders, introducing new products to existing customer accounts and implementing sales campaigns to further develop new business.
- You will actively research new sales opportunities across existing and new accounts, as well as developing and maintaining detailed customer / prospect records in our databases (i.e. SFDC), to ensure that the relevant mailing list and database are updated.
- This role requires teamwork across a range of internal colleagues and stakeholders, to ensure that all necessary resources are used, in order to close sales in favour of the company.