Manager - Clinical Flow Cytometry (m/f/d)
- Master's degree with 5+ years of experience in flow cytometry biomarker assay development and qualification
- Previous experience working in a matrixed environment to execute flow cytometry assay development and validation to support clinical trials
- Project management skills to meet critical timelines associated with various activities necessary to support biomarker assessment of clinical samples using flow cytometry.
- A strong background in multiparametric flow cytometry assays including immunophenotyping and immune based functional assays
- Knowledge of instrumentation including traditional flow cytometry, spectral flow cytometry and mass cytometry
- Familiarity in complex flow cytometry data analysis using DIVA, FlowJo, FCS Express, SPADE, viSNE and CITRUS
- Demonstrated track record of critical independent thinking and troubleshooting ability
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple studies, strong verbal and written communication skills with a high degree of motivation, creativity and collaborative qualities
- Must be able to work and coordinate with internal stakeholders as well as external partners such as CROs and vendors to support outsourced activities
- Familiarity with processes and factors needed to evaluate, qualify and manage CROs
- The candidate will be an integral member of a dynamic group of scientific and platform experts.
- The candidate will collaborate across Amgen's scientific community, interfacing with multiple therapeutic areas and functions across all stages of the commercialization pipeline.
- The Manager will bring an in-depth technical knowledge of flow cytometry, in order to drive the development, validation, and implementation of flow cytometry assays to support various clinical programs.
- Specific responsibilities associated with the job include independent critical thinking, choosing the appropriate platform, reviewing assay development and validation activities, analyzing and interpreting data, presenting results to the stakeholders and working effectively with internal and external partners.
San Francisco, California [USA]