(Junior) Engineer Innovation & Development Green Technologies (m/f/d)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in chemical-, process-, or mechanical engineering or similar
- Strong interest in the field of energy transition
- First experiences in the field of Hydrogen or other green technologies is a huge plus
- First experiences on development programs and initiatives in a scientific or industrial framework, ideally with R&D focus
- Basic understanding of project management tools and methodologies
- Willingness to acquire know-how beyond his/her/it domain of expertise and the ability to think "outside the box"
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written is mandatory, German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- As a true enthusiast of technologies in the field of Energy Transition, you will become eyes and ears on the market and realize technology trends, customer's needs and competitor's engagement.
- Thus, you will capture and evaluate ideas, taking into account economic and ecological benchmarking, and define and implement development programs and projects.
- You will support the innovation or development process and the acceleration of market introduction in the areas of Green / Blue Hydrogen (Electrolysis, SMR), CO2 Management and Green Chemicals.
- Furthermore, the monitoring of industrialization as well as the documentation and reporting with regard to successes and results are on your varied agenda.
- In trustful cooperation with innovation and development forces inside and outside the Air Liquide Group, you will promote an innovative mindset within the organization.
- Last but not least, you will be the competent interface to the Intellectual Property Group, AirLiquide R&D teams and other functions of the Air Liquide E&C organization and Air Liquide Group.
- Your overall goal: to contribute to Air Liquide's energy transition and climate goals.
AIR LIQUIDE Deutschland GmbH
65933 Frankfurt am Main