R&D Chemist, Catalysts (m/f/d)
- Master degree and above
- Catalysis background
- Develops products with improved performance and/or cost position
- Develops scalable lab recipes for commercial manufacture of products
- Generates product testing and application data in laboratory and/or pilot plantQualifies raw materials
- Product sampling
- Screens and generates intellectual property (IP) in form of patents, scientific publications, summary, or presentations
- Generates product testing data in laboratory and/or pilot plant
- Took part in pilot plant trials and pilot plant production up to commercial/ serial production
- Coordinate and implement all the ESH issues in the lab, including but not limited to: 1) Chemical Legal compliance, permit/license; 2) Participate the trainings; 3) Incident/near miss reporting and investigation....
- Took part in technical service for customers and business partners, including but not limited to 1) complains from customers; 2) Discussion on technical issues...
- Conduct literature review for selective research topics.
Evonik Industries AG
Shanghai Xinzhuang [CHN]