Senior Chemical Engineer Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Min. BS in Chemical Engineering, with a minimum of 10 years plus of experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- PMP certified or Prof. Eng. (PE) is a plus.
- Experience manage multiple capital expansion projects from concept to completion.
- Experience with projects that range from $100k up to $10.0 mm.
- Leading, Developing, and implementing capital projects from FEL 1,2,3, Execute and Commission
- Effectively leads mid to large-scale projects ($1 - 10 mm) which typically involve new products, significant technology shifts, or new business venture; projects may involve evaluation of a new technology and whether to invest in commercialization
- Ensures accurate project cost estimating, cost control, and scheduling
- Assist process owners and business/site leadership to implement performance improvement strategies and evaluate engineering designs for best practices
- Leads a coordinated effort amongst engineers and personnel from multiple disciplines to achieve BU goals for project execution
- Expert level individual contributor, manager of small team of professionals or project leader who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area, best practice resource in disciplinary field, technical and professional mentorship to all levels of engineers
El Dorado, AR [USA]