Pharmaceutical Business Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Bachelor's Degree in Science related field with at least 7 years industrial experience. Master's Degree or Ph.D. degree in related field preferred, with 3-5 years industrial experience. MBA is desirable.
- Commercial/marketing experience or experience in a customer facing role in Life Sciences Industry; prior sales experience desirable.
Knowledgeable in Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry and Informatics solutions or high end analytical instrumentation; hands-on experience preferred.
- Experience working in a global organization and across cultures
- Regulatory experience and knowledge is a plus.
- Conceptualize and develop strategies and technical marketing materials and programs to position and promote Waters' differentiated solutions
- Develop and implement business plans to support short and longer term (1-3 years) Pharmaceutical business objectives targeting appropriate market segments with Waters solutions
- Work collaboratively in a highly matrixed organization with other Business Managers as well as other professionals throughout the organization to ensure transfer of best practices
- Work collaboratively across the Waters organization, with Strategic Marketing, Product Management and R&D on current and new products and solutions that will better meet customer business objectives
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the competitive landscape, be able identify threats and opportunities in real time, and create action plans accordingly
- Participate in, and where appropriate, organize meetings, seminars and tradeshows to promote the Waters brand, capture mindshare and bring knowledge into the organization
Milford, Massachusetts [USA]