Research & Development Chemist (m/f/d)
- Minimum bachelor's degree in chemistry or related fields.
- 0-5 years of experience in chemistry or related fields.
- Very good mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in GC analysis and operating test units.
- Must be able to work independently and be able to maintain a detailed and accurate lab notebook.
- Experience in analytical techniques involved in the preparation of catalysts.
- Excellent communication, technical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to safely conduct experiments.
- Good computer skills.
- Responsible for Testing of catalysts.
- Will troubleshoot test units.
- Involved in the process of Gas Chromatography (GC) analysis, calculation and analysis of test results.
- Characterization and chemical analysis of catalysts.
- Preparation of catalysts using various techniques.
- Prepare reports and present test results to Supervisor and Project team and contribute ideas to improve test protocol or catalyst performance.
- Collaboration in research and development of new products related to Syngas area.
- Maintain a very organized and detailed laboratory notebook.
Louisville, Kentucky [USA]