Research Associate R&D Analytics - Biological Activity (m/f/d)
- Strong background in bioanalytics, biochemistry, protein engineering, immunology or a related field and a Master degree. During your studies you joined academic and/or industrial laboratories for internships to expand your laboratory experience or already gathered work experience in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the analysis of proteins, e.g. coagulation factors, immunoglobulins.
- Hands-on experience in protein characterization techniques, e.g. SDS-PAGE, Western Blot and multi-well plate formats is mandatory.
- Knowledge of protein analytical methods to characterize protein affinities and interactions, as well as basic cell culture techniques.
- A keen interest in data processing workflows, assay automation, liquid handling robotic systems and new technologies.
- Experience in the implementation of assays on robot-supported high-throughput automation and liquid handling platforms are an advantage.
- Knowledge of Design of Experiment (DoE) is a plus.
- Developments of activity and cell-based assays for screening and characterization of novel therapeutic proteins.
- Implementation of assays on high-throughput liquid handling robotic platforms.
- Depiction and implementation of analytical workflows in our data management system.
- Performance of biophysical/analytical methods on proteins (SDS-PAGE, Western Blots, etc.).
- Support the transfer and implementation of developed analytical methods within the company.
- Statistical analysis of data and presentation of obtained scientific data to project teams.
- Working with and presentation of scientific literature.
Octapharma Biopharmaceuticals GmbH