Lab Scientist (m/f/d)
- BS Degree and 5+ years of experience. or
- MS Degree and 3+ years of experience. or
- PhD and 0 years of experience.
- Perform assay development projects to ensure the successful adoption and application of both PKI proprietary (Alphascreen, TR-FRET, Delfia...)
- and non-proprietary technologies (WB, ELISA...)
- Perform profiling service and report data to meet customer expectations.
- Understand customer needs described on proposals and design development strategy.
- Perform protein purification and custom labeling of antibodies and other biomolecules for clients, assay development and collaborations.
- Interfacing with the project manager, Custom Solutions manager and customers to report data, presentation.
- Investigate and troubleshoot assays by providing suggestions and solutions for successful development and completion of customer projects.
- Support internal production and inventory of made-to-order kits.
- Write development project reports to support assay development, profiling and custom labeling.
- Manage inventory for assigned custom assay development projects.
- Generate and maintain scientific notebooks and documentation providing record of technical development work on behalf of customers.
- Maintain cell lines for projects when required.
- Manage cell culture lab to ensure guidelines are followed and track inventory supply for cell culture
Bedford, MA [USA]