Scientist - Analytical Chemistry (m/f/d)
- Bachelor's degree in a physical science (e.g., Chemistry)
- Experience in Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry and/or Small Molecule Chemistry.
- Experience with OpenLab CDS (ChemStation) and MassHunter software.
- Assists method development and validation using chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Prepares and analyzes samples using internal laboratory or compendial methodologies.
- Have experience and/or knowledge in small molecule sample extraction and separation from complex matrices.
- Performs data analysis, data interpretation and report writing.
- Exhibits excellent laboratory skills in the use of balances, pipettes, and glassware.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania [USA]