Analytical Chemistry Specialist (m/f/d)
- Demonstrated working familiarity with several different analytical and preparative techniques (LC-MS, OA, HPLC and NMR).
- The colleague must be able to interact effectively with peers and leaders as part of a multi-disciplinary team and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Use basic preparative instrumentation and perform routine maintenance and simple repair on the equipment.
- Analyze up to 20 samples per day. This includes submission review, method development, prep and purification steps, fractions gathering, analytics testing and reporting.
- Operate the Sirius liquid handler and become proficient in its operation and programming.
- Assist in set-up and operation of the CAPS hardware and software.
- Assist in managing the workflow within the group.
- Analyze chromatographic data and make decisions for follow up experiments.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask, and effective interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- BS with 2+ years of experience in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or a similar scientific discipline.
- Demonstrated working familiarity with Mass Directed Auto-Purify system, and UV-Based EZ Prep instrumentation.
- Proficient in analytical method development and preparative chromatography in small molecule pharmaceuticals.
- Ability to conduct high throughput purification work from crude sample analysis, method selection, purification, quality control to registration and distribution of the purified sample by reverse phase HPLC.
- Experience with lab automation and compound distribution logistics.
- Experience in problem-solving skills and instrument troubleshooting regarding Prep HPLC, Analytical LC-MS, and liquid handler automation.
- Awareness of Agilent, Waters ,Shimadzu and Teledyne ISCO analytical and preparative chromatography systems.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills, especially adherence to laboratory notebook practices.
- Experience with a wide-variety of software and information systems (e.g. Waters Open-Access, Fractionlynx, Masslynx, and Openlynx software)
Upper Providence, Pennsylvania [USA]