Research Technician (m/f/d)
- Conduct experimental tests required to successfully formulate new products, and/or evaluate products in industry-relevant applications with supervision. Trouble-shooting problems, participating in customer interactions, applying understanding of customer requirements, and/or developing new applications tests to simulate field performance applicable to customer(s) may be required.
- Analyzes and interprets data obtained from technical experimentation and effectively communicates these results, as well as any observed inconsistencies and proposed improvements, verbally and in writing to his or her manager.
- Efficiently manages his or her laboratory on behalf of all other laboratory occupants and users (including his or her supervisor and other senior managers), ensuring all site safety requirements are consistently met. Writes Safe Work Practices and participates in Design Hazard Reviews and Management of Changes as needed.
- Shares knowledge of specific expertise with other colleagues in order to advance the overall competency of the technology team and business
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Materials Science (preferred); B.S. Degree in Biology or other Physical Science with sufficient laboratory skills accepted
- 0.5-2 years' relevant laboratory experience, including time spent performing undergraduate research
Evonik Industries AG
Allentown, Pennsylvania [USA]