LC / MS / MS Sr. Scientist (m/w/f)
- This position will be responsible for performing experimental studies within the Biological Development Sciences area and involves drafting technical protocols and reports, stability reports, formulation reports, etc.
- We are looking for individual with scientific background along with understanding of GxP regulations and with excellent scientific writing skills.
- The position may require individual to work in highly collaborative cross-functional team setting as well as independently at times.
- The individual must be flexible in managing priorities and must be able to function in fast paced environment and with accelerated timelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry or other related degree concetration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience required
- Develop LC-MS/MS methods and qualify LC-MS/MS assays to support discovery, non-clinical and clinical studies
Eurofins Professional Scientific Services (PSS)
More job offers from this company
- Flow Cytometry Associate (m/f/d) (2020/03/04)