Chemist: Environmental PFAS (m/f/d)
- Analyze routine and non-routine samples and their associated quality control samples by gas chromatography/HPLC or other
- Review and report the corresponding data
- Maintain, optimize, and calibrate equipment (functions are to be performed in an efficient manner with a high degree of accuracy and quality)
- Assist in organization of related departmental work and in sample preparation (as required) to consistently meet client turnaround time requirements
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, industrial hygiene, physics, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major) and one to three years relevant experience in this field
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Inc.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania [USA]