Chemist chemical and physical laboratory tests (m/f/d)
- Under limited supervision, performs work that is varied and somewhat difficult in nature, requiring some evaluation, originality, or ingenuity.
- Knows and uses well the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of a particular area of scientific specialization.
- Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports for use by R&D, Production, and management personnel.
- Incumbents possess and apply broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in a particular area of scientific specialization.
- Maintain up-to-date job skills and technical knowledge.
- Travel in a technical support role as necessary.
- Assist the organization to create a safe and healthy working environment by working safely, using equipment provided and following instructions given for health and safety purposes and immediately reporting any unsafe working practices or hazardous working conditions.
- Undergraduate degree in chemistry or chemical engineering or equivalent experience. Experience in polymer synthesis is preferred.
- Good physical condition with the ability to lift 25 pounds.
St. Louis, Missouri [USA]