Senior Scientist for organic Synthesis (m/f/d)
- You will be responsible for development and material design of new organic compounds.
- There will be a strong internal collaboration with physicists and engineers and external collaboration partners to develop organic materials.
- Technical consultancy of laboratory technicians is also part of your work scope.
- You are searching in technical literature and you are contributing to generate new IP.
- Successfully finished PhD in Chemistry or Material Science and in-depth professional experience
- Strong track record in industry and the field of organic chemistry, in particular in heterocyclic or dye chemistry, experience in organic electronics would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge in usual organic chemistry analysis methods
- Proven skills in leading projects are desirable
- Hands-on experience on chemical synthesis of small molecules and various purification methods
- Analytical thinker combined with excellent conceptual abilities
- Assertive personality with very good organization and communication skills verbal and written especially in German and English