Groupleader Quality Analytical Lab (m/f/d)
- Manage and supervise the team (15-20 employees) in establishing and maintaining quality at the lab in accordance with Site SOP's, regulatory guidelines and cGXP compliance requirements. Half of the team works in shifts, the other half works normal hours as well will you.
- Identify, develop, and retain qualified people to implement the quality processes. Run an efficient and effective Analytical Laboratory organization through managing the team's budget and resources.
- Review the performance of employees (direct report) and make sure they have of attend the needed training.
- Accountable for day to day testing activities within the laboratory in accordance with cGMP guidelines, TevaGlobal Standard and local GMP as well as EHS SOP's.
- Responsible for coordinating with other departments like warehouse, QA, Maintenance, purchase department, Process development lab, in day to day activity for better operational requirements and to follow the cGMP requirements.
- Plan, manage and prioritize the team budget and make proposal for the allocation of workloads and resources (systems, equipment, FTE's) to meet compliance and business requirements.
- University level (Pharmacy / Analytical Chemistry) or HBO+ with several years of experience in a manager position in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with pharmaceutical processes, chemical analysis techniques, and cGXP.
- Experience on instrument like HPLC, GC, UPLC.
- Familiar with process automation.
- Familiar with Lean Lab concept.
- Experience & exposure to work in regulatory environment as well as Regulatory Audit like EU cGMP inspection, US-FDA, ANVISA.
- Good Knowledge of English and Dutch (verbal and in writing).
Teva Pharmaceuticals Indistries Ltd.