Research Chemist (m/f/d)
The Research Chemist is accountable to the Head of Pre-Formulations. Responsibilities include support for general laboratory operations, equipment on-boarding, equipment set up and operation. The Research Chemist will also participate in analytical method development, validation/transfer and testing to support the development of liquid and solid oral dosage forms.
- Conduct work in a safe manner and ensure compliance with established safe work practices and procedures.
- Adhere to the policies and guidelines set out in the Eurofins CDMO | Alphora Employee Handbook.
- Work harmoniously with all fellow employees.
- Provide assistance and support for analytical activities including analytical method development, method validation, method transfer, and sample testing in an R&D and GMP environment.
- Assist in the execution of prototype and GMP stability studies in accordance with ICH or other regulatory guidelines.
- Provide support for document preparation of material specifications, standard operation procedures, and other necessary documentation for Drug Product Operations.
- Ensure that all work is performed in compliance with the applicable SOPs, cGMPs and GLPs.
- Support the Drug Product Operations Team to ensure the timely completion of client projects.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field
- 3+ years' experience in a pharmaceutical laboratory or manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of method transfer/validation
- Expertise in GMP, GLP and other Health Canada guidelines