Software Developer (m/f/d)
We strive to make the research of our visiting scientists more productive by arming them with fast, intuitive and easy to use software to handle the most complex data acquisition protocols. As an integral member of our multidisciplinary multinational team, you will be interacting with top scientists, engineers and technicians at both the MX Group, the controls section, and the SwissFEL to develop the next generation of user software to handle exclusive cutting edge hardware and the exciting new research that comes with it.
- You hold a university or higher degree in information technology, chemistry, physics, biology or comparable
- You're well versed in Python (Flask, NumPy, OpenCV) and database technologies (MongoDB is a plus)
- You are comfortable with modern web programming frameworks (Vue.js) and have implemented RESTful services
- You are familiar with containerization (Docker) and messaging technologies (ZeroMQ, ActiveMQ)
- You have basic experience with current IT technologies like machine learning, big data, cloud computing and enjoy the challenge of learning new technologies