Entrepreneurship Summer School for Life Science Start-ups
The course explores the processes involved in transforming early-stage technologies into commercial business opportunities and provides a learning experience for students and commercialisation insights for inventors.
- The 3-day course is an entry-level entrepreneurship program with F2F hands-on experience and explores the processes involved in transforming early-stage technologies into commercial business opportunities:
- Business Model Concepts
- Starting a Life Science Business & Raising Venture Capital
- Intellectual Property
- Presentation skills
- Business Case and Elevator Pitch Boot-Camp
- Update Business Model Concepts
- Pitch your idea - Panel discussion & Pitching Session
It is an entry-level entrepreneurship program for science-minded researchers that place entrepreneurial thinking, creativity, confidence and experience central to their being.