Risk Management in Manufacturing, in Quality Assurance and in the Analytical Laboratory
Risk Management will be an integral part of your daily work. You understand its importance for supporting science based decisions and know efficient tools to address uncertainty and assumptions. In combination with your knowledge and your practical experience you are able to work more efficiently. With less quality issues and increased productivity and transparency you create more value for your organization.
Content:Essential elements and tools of Risk Management:
- Systematic evaluation of possible critical events
- Risk Management tools to support Quality by Design
- Systematic and science-based approaches to identify and classify possible risks
- Use of Design of Experiments (DoE) for the generation of optimal and robust processes
- Identification of critical events in process- and method transfersul