21st International ECOTOX Conference "Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecotoxicology and Risk Management"
For many years, the Akademie Fresenius Ecotox Conference has been the perfect platform for bringing together the scientific, industrial and regulatory communities. With the COVID-19 crisis, it has become difficult to gather physically. However, since we all need to continue to learn from one another, we have decided to keep up our dialogue in the virtual space.
We therefore cordially invite you to join this year's Online Conference. Plenty of exciting presentations are awaiting you! And they will all be accessible from the comfort of your home or your office, thus reducing travel on the one hand and increasing accessibility on the other hand. We are looking forward to meeting you!
- The future of risk assessment: An industry point of view - current risk assessment challenges and opportunities in the EU
- Risk assessment requirements for precision applications and biologicals
- How could a more holistic/systematic approach to risk assessment be supported by a simulation? Could there be an integrated system that uses monitoring data for risk assessment?
- The EU Green Deal
- Update on ERA developments in the Central Zone
- Green PPPs efficacy vs food production: biologicals and their requirements for risk assessment
- Brexit: Update on regulatory operational issues in a post-EU world: Overview of Plant Protection Product regulation and EU Exit
Professionals working in the fields of:
- Hazard, exposure and risk assessment
- Risk management
- Field studies
- Regulatory affairs
- Registration and authorisation
- Scientific advisory
- Technical and environmental affairs
Sectors taking part:
- Agrochemical industry
- Research institutes
- Environmental consultants
- Professional associations
Alter Hellweg 46
Tel.: +49 231 758 96-84
Fax: +49 231 758 96-53
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- 14th International Conference "Contaminants and Residues in Food" (10/27/2021 - 10/28/2021 conference (online))
- International Conference "Sustainability and Chemical Production" (11/09/2021 - 11/10/2021 conference (online))
- How to identify Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals (12/14/2021 seminar (online))