One day basic training course in DMA
METTLER TOLEDO is pleased to announce their series of one-day training courses, which are designed to familiarize users with thermal analysis theory, technology and applications. Each course can be booked individually allowing you to select one or more topics that best suit your interests and needs.
Dynamic mechanical analysis (DMA) is used to measure the mechanical properties of viscoelastic materials under stress.
In this course, the advantages of the 4 main deformation modes (bending, shear, tension and compression) are highlighted and discussed. Finally, the course also offers important advice for how to interpret DMA measurements.
- Introduction to DMA
- Overview of the 4 main measurement modes
- How to set up a DMA experiment
- Interpretation of DMA effects
Course language: German
Frau Janine Schindler
Tel.: +49 641 507 405
Fax: +49 641 507 406
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- One day training course in TMA (2019-11-04 Nänikon [CH])
- Basic hands-on course in thermal analysis software (2019-11-04 Nänikon [CH])
- Basic one day training course in TGA (2019-11-05 Nänikon [CH])
- One day advanced training course in DMA (2019-11-05 Nänikon [CH])
- Basic one day training course in DSC (2019-11-06 Nänikon [CH])