Cell culture - theory and practice
Technical and scientific staff with no or little experience in cell culture.
Objective of seminar:
Participants learn the basics of eukaryotic cell culture and how to apply aseptic techniques to avoid contamination.
Cell culture in theory and practice. The cultivation of cells presents challenges in your daily lab work. In this two-day course, you will learn the fundamentals for successfully starting work with cell cultures.
- Theoretical part:
- Basic knowledge of the biology of eukaryotic cells
- Essentials of cell cultivation (media, growth surfaces, incubation conditions etc.)
- Avoiding contamination
- Practical part:
- Applying aseptic techniques at the biosafety cabinet
- Cell culture routine: freezing, thawing and subcultivating
- Determination of cell number and viability
Tel.: +49 40 538 01 361
Fax: +49 40 538 01 840
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Cell culture - theory and practice (2019-10-24 - 2019-10-25 Namur [B])
- Microinjection into adherent cells - theory and practical exercises (2019-10-29 - 2019-10-30 Heidelberg [D])
- Cell Culture Theory and Practice (2019-11-28 - 2019-11-29 Hamburg [D])