Microinjection into adherent cells - theory and practical exercises
Technicians and scientists interested in microinjection into adherent cells. Basic experience with cell culture and microscopy are required.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to prepare and perform and analyse microinjection experiments into cultured cells using specific manipulators.
- Microinjection techniques into adherent cells:
- Sample preparation
- Microinjection of marker dyes
- Microinjection of GFP-constructs
- Theoretical and practical microscopy training
- This part of the course will be supported by Carl Zeiss Microscopy
- Analysis of the experiments with fluorescence microscopy techniques
Tel.: +49 40 538 01 361
Fax: +49 40 538 01 840
Mail: Send request