Microinjection in Zebrafish and Medaka: From Transgenesis to CRISPR
Research technicians and scientists interested in the generation of genetic modified fish models. Basic experience with molecular biology techniques is required.
The aim of the course is to provide participants with hands-on tutorials and the theory behind microinjection into medaka and zebrafish. In addition, participants will learn to design CRISPR constructs.
- Microinjection of lineage tracers into one-cell stage embryos
- Co-injection of DNA and mRNA into one-cell stage embryos
- Microinjection of CRISPR/Cas constructs
- Targeted inactivation of pigment loci or genes of interest provided by applicants (medaka and zebrafish)
- Homology directed repair in fish
- Screening by imaging
- High throughput, high content screening for successful events
- Molecular validation of Crispr/Cas9 mediated indel formation
Tel.: +49 40 538 01 361
Fax: +49 40 538 01 840
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Cell Culture Theory and Practice (2019-11-28 - 2019-11-29 Hamburg [D])