Cell Culture Theory and Practice
Industrial, technical and scientific employees with little or no experience in cell culture.
Build up and deepening of basic knowledge for cultivation of eukaryotic cells, use of aseptic techniques, detecting and avoiding contamination.
- Basic knowledge about eukaryotic cells
- Cell Culture Basics (media, growth surface, incubation conditions etc)
- Avoiding contamination
- Applying aseptic techniques at the biosafety cabinet
- Cell culture routine: freezing, thawing, subcultivation, cell counting
- Viability and cytotoxicity assays
Tel.: +49 40 538 01 361
Fax: +49 40 538 01 840
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Cell culture - theory and practice (2019-10-24 - 2019-10-25 Namur [B])
- Microinjection into adherent cells - theory and practical exercises (2019-10-29 - 2019-10-30 Heidelberg [D])