You will be familiar with the fundamentals of design of experiments and understand how these methods could be effectively use in optimization of your experiments. The acquired know-how provides the basis for proper conduction of experiments and analysis of information they yield.
Persons interested in using methods of experimental design for planning their experiments.
- General outline for screening experiments
- Factorial and fractional factorial designs
- Response surface methods
- Quantitative relations: Observed responses and experimental variations.
- Optimisation when there are several response variables
- Computer applications and literature for further reading
Lectures, calculations on sample data sets, discussion of selected applications.
Frau Esther Wolff
Tel.: +41 58 765 5200
Fax: +41 58 765 5801
Mail: Send request
All entries of this company
- Analytical Quality by Design ICH Q14 - a new ICH Quality Guideline (2019-10-22 Olten [CH])
- Chemometrics: Multivariate Mathematical Methods in Analytical Chemistry (2019-11-08 Dübendorf [CH])
- Statistical Analysis of Measurement Values (2019-11-20 - 2019-11-22 Olten [CH])